I am a Swiss Full Stack Software Engineer based in Switzerland. I am born in 1983. You can contact me with
I am flexible person that will adapt quickly to a new work environnement and unfamiliar technologies.
Area of expertise
|Period of work||Nature of the work / Duties||Technical keywords|
|January 2017 to present day, Zug CH||I worked at ricardo.ch developing their new website design and helping them to get rid of the legacy platform.||NodeJS, React, Vue.js, golang, APIs, docker, Kubernetes|
|March 2016 to Octobre 2016, Lausanne CH||
I worked at Pix4D as a Web Software Engineer. My duties were:
||Amazon Services (AWS, S3), OpenLayers 3, Python, Django|
|January 2014 to March 2016, Zürich CH||
I worked as a Web Software Engineer for Local.ch: the swiss phonebook. My duties were:
||Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Angular 1, Node.js, jQuery|
|Mars 2006 to June 2006, Delémont CH||I worked as a Web developer at Artionet developing web application and maintaining a home made CMS.||ASP.NET 2.0, C#|
- 2006 : I got a Bachelor in Computer engineering at the University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland (HES-SO);
- 2002 : I got a CFC (Federal Certificat of Capacities) in mediamatic.
Project & OSS Contributions
I have been engaged with of several Open Source projects. You might be interested in the following:
- Blop language is a turing complete language that natively and elegantly generates Virtual DOM
- Django page CMS is a powerful and simple CMS built on top of Django web framework.
- French is my mother tongue.
- I am fluent in English.
- I have rudiments of Norvegian and German.
An electronic version of this document with hypertext links is available at batiste.github.io/cv